This resourceful twist on everyone’s favorite fireside dessert is the ultimate interactive treat.
Grab a few household items, gather some friends and family, and get toasty with these tabletop s’mores – right in your own backyard.
1. Line a terra-cotta pot with foil.
2. Fill the pot with charcoal.
3. Light it up. (But be careful!)
4. Toast marshmallows over the flame. Golden brown or totally charred – it’s up to you!
5. Assemble your s’more.
With this gooey goody, you’ll be the toast of your next block party.
- DIY Backyard Fire Pit: Build It in Just 7 Easy Steps
- With This DIY Sporting Goods Catch-All, Game Day Is No Sweat
- How to Build Your Own Vertical Garden With Shipping Pallets
Originally published September 15, 2015.